LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase, and the warranty period is 1 year. Except for consumable products.
*Our wireless water fountain has a maximum input power of 5V2A. Please note that using a power source with higher voltage can cause damage to the product, which is not covered under warranty.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Improper power supply, such as low or higher voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Damage caused by external influences.
- Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories.
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user instructions, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
- Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes floods, fire, earthquake, or other external causes.
If a hardware defect is found, the uahpet store will either (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacements or parts or, (2) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. The uahpet will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment.
The purchaser shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To request a Warranty Service within the warranty period, please first contact the support team for a warranty check. You must provide:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product
We will determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you. Please keep the packaging your product arrived in or packaging providing equal protection, so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
For customer support, please email us at email@example.com